Naturopathy comprises of different modalities that will be covered in the session; Herbal medicine, dietary and nutritional advice, Bush Flower Essences, Aromatherapy, Iridology, Lifestyle advice, Referral to blood or other tests as well as testing in clinic.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of ailments that Naturopathy can help you with:
- Anxiety and depressive symptoms.
- General fatigue, fibromyalgia, various musculo-skeletal complaints.
- Sleep disorders.
- Peri-menopausal symptoms and hormonal issues.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome, PMS.
- Infertility, male and female hormone imbalance.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Cardiovascular disease, such as hypercholesterolemia, poor circulation often in conjunction with orthodox medication.
- Type 2 diabetes, blood sugar imbalances.
- Gastrointestinal issues, such as reflux, poor digestion, bloating, nausea, constipation, food allergies and sensitivities.
- Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Skin complaints; eczema, acne vulgaris, rosacea.
- Fungal and parasitic infections.
- Recurrent infections, reduced immunity.
- Autoimmune disease, Hashimoto's, Graves', lupus, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Viral infection recovery such as glandular fever, common cold.
- Recurrent Urinary tract infection.
- Weight issues.
- Wanting to conceive and have the healthiest babies.
Contact Form, leave a message